Whatever the space, whatever the workload, whatever the challenge. Canon printers work for work.
As hybrid working evolves, with home or small offices and shared hubs increasingly becoming the norm businesses are looking for all the functions of a top end device, without the large footprint.
The Canon Maxify GX MegaTank Series, is designed to bridge this gap between home and office by offering high quality, low total cost of ownership, in a compact form.
Compact, yet highly capable
The award winning Maxify GX6050 and GX7050 models offer fast copying and scanning alongside professional quality prints, housed in a desktop design. Both models are compatible with diverse media applications, ranging from envelopes to glossy, semi-gloss and magnetic paper – you can even print up to 1.2m long banners.
They are both highly connected too, giving you the flexibility to print, scan, copy, and connect to the cloud via the Canon PRINT app and PIXMA Cloud Link, as well as via AirPrint (iOS) and Mopria (Android). You can be sure you’ll always remain connected thanks to dual-band Wi-Fi support, or for network environments, opt for Ethernet connection for added security and stability.
High volume, less downtime
With refillable MegaTank ink tank technology, the GX models benefit from improved maintainability and ease of use. Downtime is kept to a minimum with high volume printing of up to 14,0001 pages from a set of colour ink bottles, while the easily replaceable maintenance cartridge reduces the need to send the printer away for servicing.
Unrivalled low- cost printing
For those with high-volume print requirements, Canon’s MegaTank refillable technology offers an efficient solution to reliably print high volumes and unlock an average 85% saving on the total cost of ownership. The low cost per page printing and high yield ink bottles both significantly reduce the need for refills2. Meanwhile, the Economy mode option reduces ink consumption, allowing you to benefit from 50% higher print yields of up to 21,000 pages3 versus standard print modes. The low-energy requirements of the inkjet device mean reduced power consumption and a lower overall running cost and empty ink bottles can be recycled free of charge through Canon’s ink recycling programme..
To find out more about the Maxify GX Megatank series visit canon.co.uk/maxify
The Canon MAXIFY GX6050/7050 Series has claimed the BLI 2021 Pick Award for Outstanding Small Office/Home Office Colour Ink All-in-
One from Keypoint Intelligence thanks to its…
- Incredible value proposition (based on US pricing), with and extraordinarily low cost per page compared to in-class models
- Impressive user- friendliness, including and intuitive touchscreen, simple routine maintenance procedures, and a low user intervention rate compared to competitive devices
- Vivid colour output that can help marketing materials stand out
- Support for a wide range of choices around mobile and cloud printing
- Page yield of ink bottle used for initial setup is lower than a replacement as a certain amount of ink is used to fill the print head during setup. Page yield is the estimated value based on Canon’s individual test method using the ISO/IEC 24712 colour chart and continuous printing simulation with the replacement ink bottles after initial setup.
- Estimated average savings when printing 1,000 pages per month over 5 years based on the initial purchase cost of hardware plus the costs of ink or toner. The comparison models in the total cost of ownership (TCO) savings include the top 10 best-selling colour laser printers and top 10 best-selling inkjet printers according to the IDC EMEA Hardcopy Tracker (Data Q1 2020 – Q3 2020). See Canon website for more details.
- The economy mode reduces the ink consumption by lowering the density, 50% more pages than the standard mode can be printed.