uni-ball has entered the second year of its charity partnership with Great Ormond Street Hospital Children’s Charity (GOSH Charity), following a successful first year in which it exceeded its original fundraising target by over 50%. To celebrate, uni-ball is launching a five-piece uni-ball AIR pack containing a limited-edition GOSH-branded pen, which will be available exclusively from High Street chain Ryman. Twenty pence will be donated to GOSH Charity for each pack sold.
uni-ball launches limited edition pen to celebrate charity partnership
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Downsizing offices warned of broadband blunder
- Housing association saves over £22,000 per year by adopting paperless filing system
- Over a Quarter of U.K. Employees Feel Like Outsiders at Work
- The Big Switch: What the Changeover Means for Offices
- Five networking technology trends of 2023 by Five networking technology trends of 2023 by Alan Hayward, Sales & Marketing Manager at SEH TechnologyFive networking technology trends of 2023 by Five networking technology trends of 2023 by Alan Hayward, Sales & Marketing Manager at SEH Technology