air purifiers from ACCO Brands remove microscopic particles, allergens, VOCs, smelly gases, germs and viruses from the air, through a combination of 360-degree air filtration and ultraviolet sterilisation, before returning clean air to a room via two separate airflow streams. A SensorPod air quality monitor measures air quality and transmits readings to the air purifier, which can adjust output levels as necessary. A colour-coded display on the purifier provides an at-a-glance air quality rating.
TruSens: Clean Air everywhere
More from InnovationsMore posts in Innovations »
- XYZ Reality announces worldwide commercial launch
- Tech experts reveal best laptop’s to look out for in the Black Friday sales for any budget
- Quickchannel’s webinar service offering to be showcased in new theme campaign
- Share content effortlessly to any display wirelessly at the touch of a button…
- Acer UK launches a new Carbon Neutral Promotion for the Energy Efficient Acer Chromebook Spin 513.