Global WiFi company Skyroam has launched a 30% smaller and lighter version of its portable WiFi hotspot for travellers. The pocket-sized Solis Lite 4G LTE mobile WiFi hotspot gives travellers on-demand access to Skyroam’s mobile data network in 130+ countries, with one flat rate worldwide and the ability to connect up to 10 devices simultaneously. Users can buy WiFi and set up and manage their Skyroam Solis Lite using the accompanying Solis WiFi App.
Truly pocket-sized from Skyroam
More from InnovationsMore posts in Innovations »
- XYZ Reality announces worldwide commercial launch
- Tech experts reveal best laptop’s to look out for in the Black Friday sales for any budget
- Quickchannel’s webinar service offering to be showcased in new theme campaign
- Share content effortlessly to any display wirelessly at the touch of a button…
- Acer UK launches a new Carbon Neutral Promotion for the Energy Efficient Acer Chromebook Spin 513.