Xero warns that one fifth (18%) of accountants are stuck in the Dark Ages and still use paper ledgers rather than digital alternatives. To promote its Digital or Die report, Xero has recreated the Portrait of Luca Pacioli, replacing the Father of Accounting and Bookkeeping’s paper ledger and tools with modern-day alternatives.
Time to leave the dark ages
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Black Friday 2021: Microsoft unveils offers on Surface, Xbox and Office
- Why every business needs to do something about sustainability – but planting a tree isn’t the answer By Neil BradbrookWhy every business needs to do something about sustainability – but planting a tree isn’t the answer By Neil Bradbrook
- Two-speed Transition to Hybrid Working Sees Agile SMBs Outpace Large Enterprises
- Businesses could save lots of money with electric company cars, says Davis Grant
- Tech experts reveal best laptop’s to look out for in the Black Friday sales for any budget