Epson describes the WorkForce DS-780N as its most intelligent business scanner yet. With an interactive touchscreen and built-in networking, it features a 100-sheet automatic document feeder; USB 3.0 compatibility; fast colour scan speeds of 45ppm/90ipm at 300dpi; a ‘slow mode’ for delicate documents; and enhanced security features. These include PIN code, IC card and user directory (LDAP) access; centralised control; and a control panel lock to prevent tampering.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Downsizing offices warned of broadband blunder
- Housing association saves over £22,000 per year by adopting paperless filing system
- Over a Quarter of U.K. Employees Feel Like Outsiders at Work
- The Big Switch: What the Changeover Means for Offices
- Five networking technology trends of 2023 by Five networking technology trends of 2023 by Alan Hayward, Sales & Marketing Manager at SEH TechnologyFive networking technology trends of 2023 by Five networking technology trends of 2023 by Alan Hayward, Sales & Marketing Manager at SEH Technology