Sennheiser and Kudelski Group have developed a Bluetooth headset with hardware-based encryption for secure end-to-end voice communications. The Secure Headset embeds WHITE NOISE encryption in the headset itself, ensuring the entire communication chain cannot be intercepted. The headset features a seven-hour talk time and three digital noise-cancelling microphones with SpeakFocus technology to optimise speech intelligibility in noisy locations and WindSafe technology to reduce wind noise when outdoors.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Downsizing offices warned of broadband blunder
- Housing association saves over £22,000 per year by adopting paperless filing system
- Over a Quarter of U.K. Employees Feel Like Outsiders at Work
- The Big Switch: What the Changeover Means for Offices
- Five networking technology trends of 2023 by Five networking technology trends of 2023 by Alan Hayward, Sales & Marketing Manager at SEH TechnologyFive networking technology trends of 2023 by Five networking technology trends of 2023 by Alan Hayward, Sales & Marketing Manager at SEH Technology