New from BenQ, the InstaShow WDC20 wireless presentation device supports seamless collaboration during presentations, switching between presentations from up to 32 participants and allowing up to four split-screen presenters to collaborate simultaneously. With both wireless and HDMI connectivity, the plug-and-play, all hardware solution streams Full HD 1080p video and 16-bit stereo audio between mobile devices and nearly any display. It is compatible with any OS or hardware platform, requires no driver installation and supports touch-back control of a source device directly from the display screen, allowing presentation material on a laptop or smartphone to be manipulated from the touch display.
Seamless collaboration with BenQ…
More from InnovationsMore posts in Innovations »
- Barco has announced a major software update to its ClickShare product range
- Brother launch New scanning range
- Desktop to doorstep: Apogee has launched AutoMail
- Trainline launches Where next? feature to support businesses & customers in their final journey leg
- Microsoft Teams now includes human language translation for scheduled meetings