Logitech Screen Share is the simple way to project and share content in conference rooms and online meetings. The combination of an HDMI capture device and companion app on the conference room PC enables users to connect a laptop or mobile device and show content on the meeting room display. From there, it can be shared with any meeting or video-conferencing service, such as Zoom, BlueJean, Skype for Business or WebEx.
Plug and present
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Black Friday 2021: Microsoft unveils offers on Surface, Xbox and Office
- Why every business needs to do something about sustainability – but planting a tree isn’t the answer By Neil BradbrookWhy every business needs to do something about sustainability – but planting a tree isn’t the answer By Neil Bradbrook
- Two-speed Transition to Hybrid Working Sees Agile SMBs Outpace Large Enterprises
- Businesses could save lots of money with electric company cars, says Davis Grant
- Tech experts reveal best laptop’s to look out for in the Black Friday sales for any budget