With the ecommerce industry booming, employees are having more and more personal items delivered to the workplace rather than their own homes. To minimise the time spent managing deliveries and the storage space needed, The Safety Letterbox Company has launched the E-Office Box parcel solution. The intelligent parcel boxes, with integrated myRENZbox system, enable employees to send, receive and return parcels with ease. Employees are authenticated by the myRENZ app, electronic key chip or by inputting a personal PIN via the unit’s touch screen display. It is then possible to select between ‘collection’, ‘return shipment’ or ‘delivery’ functions for the required service.
Personal parcel deliveries without the interruptions
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Microsoft unveils accelerator for startups that use technology to help the planet
- SMEs could cut tech costs by 46%, and save £36,000+ a year on other overheads, with refurbished devices and a WFH modelSMEs could cut tech costs by 46%, and save £36,000+ a year on other overheads, with refurbished devices and a WFH model
- Free online learning platform aims to improve donkey welfare worldwide
- How not to let connected comms take over your work-life balance
- How to health check your business before you start out on the path of New Year Resolutions By Stuart ClarkHow to health check your business before you start out on the path of New Year Resolutions By Stuart Clark