Nureva’s HDL200 audio conferencing system offers the same consistent audio pickup as the award-winning HDL300 system but is purpose-built for smaller meeting rooms of up to 18 square feet. With 10 front-facing microphones, it is powered by patented Microphone Mist technology, which fills a meeting space with thousands of virtual microphones so that everybody can be heard no matter how softly they speak or in what direction they are facing. The HDL200 can be mounted above or below a display, on a wall or on a stand and has the option of a magnetic camera mount and display mount. It can be managed remotely using the Nureva Console cloud-based dashboard
Nureva’s No Dead Zone
More from InnovationsMore posts in Innovations »
- Acer has launched new Chromebooks….
- What three ESG actions should your business obsess about? By Steve Haskew, Head of Sustainability and Social Leadership at Circular ComputingWhat three ESG actions should your business obsess about? By Steve Haskew, Head of Sustainability and Social Leadership at Circular Computing
- Brother Upgrades X-Series inkjet range
- Barco has announced a major software update to its ClickShare product range
- Brother launch New scanning range