Lenovo is introducing a new sub-brand for SMEs. ThinkBook devices marry the design, portability, ease of use and affordability of consumer devices with the extended services demanded by business buyers. The ultra-slim 13-inch and 14-inch Windows 10 laptops come with time-saving features like Windows Modern Standby, which enables a device to receive email, Skype call alerts and Windows updates even when the lid is closed; a Smart Power On button that offers near-instant wake-up from standby; Skype Hot Keys for one-key answering/hanging up; and rapid charging (80% battery capacity in one hour). Business-grade features include warranty upgrades, such as onsite next business day support and international cover, and self-management for preventive diagnostics and device personalisation.
Lennova launch SME Sub-brand
More from InnovationsMore posts in Innovations »
- Konica Minolta launches bizhub c3120i and bizhub c3100i to boost productivity in home office environmentsKonica Minolta launches bizhub c3120i and bizhub c3100i to boost productivity in home office environments
- More advanced and engaging exhibitions planned at Imperial War Museums enabled by new expanded partnership with Sharp UKMore advanced and engaging exhibitions planned at Imperial War Museums enabled by new expanded partnership with Sharp UK
- Kodak Alaris Introduces Powerful New Document Scanners for the Desktop
- Marks & Spencer Pilots Zyler Virtual Try-On Technology
- Alogic Launches High-Performance Device Charging Solutions for Frequent Travelers