GEAR4 has brought military-grade D3O protection to the iPad with the Buckingham iPad TPU flip case. D3O, used in US military combat uniforms and protective sport gear, has a unique molecular structure that protects devices when dropped or knocked. In standard conditions, molecules flow freely keeping the material soft and flexible, but on impact they lock together to absorb and dissipate energy. The Buckingham case has a standing option for working at a table; four slots for cards; and two larger slots for documents. It is available in black, with orange, blue or grey trim.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Black Friday 2021: Microsoft unveils offers on Surface, Xbox and Office
- Why every business needs to do something about sustainability – but planting a tree isn’t the answer By Neil BradbrookWhy every business needs to do something about sustainability – but planting a tree isn’t the answer By Neil Bradbrook
- Two-speed Transition to Hybrid Working Sees Agile SMBs Outpace Large Enterprises
- Businesses could save lots of money with electric company cars, says Davis Grant
- Tech experts reveal best laptop’s to look out for in the Black Friday sales for any budget