Following the success of print devices with refillable ink tanks, HP has launched the first printers with refillable toner tanks. Initially only available in developing countries, including China, India and Russia, HP Neverstop Laser printers come with enough toner for 5,000 pages out-of-the box and can be refilled in just 15 seconds using a mess-free HP Reload Kit. Customers benefit from an up to 80% reduction in toner costs; minimal interruption to business activities; and reduced environmental impact.
HP: World first toner tank
More from InnovationsMore posts in Innovations »
- Why the Canon MAXIFY GX6050 is the perfect fit for Hogshaw Farm and Wildife Park
- Netgear Paves The Way For The Fastest Home Broadband Speeds Available With New 10 Gig Orbi Tri-Band Wifi 6 Mesh SystemNetgear Paves The Way For The Fastest Home Broadband Speeds Available With New 10 Gig Orbi Tri-Band Wifi 6 Mesh System
- Kingston IronKey Vault Privacy 80 External SSD FIPS 197 Certified & XTS-AES 256-bit Encrypted
- Sharp announces new range of monochrome MFPs
- Brother UK launches its highest performance professional colour laser range