Managed Print Services provider Balreed is holding a series of openhouse events across the UK where businesses can learn how to optimise their document and infrastructure strategies.
The first two Peak Performance events will take place at Warwickshire Cricket Club, Edgbaston, Birmingham on Wednesday March 11 and at Bristol City Football Club on Thursday March 12. Additional events will be held throughout the UK during 2015.
Attendees will learn how to make the transition from established working practices to more efficient digital processes and workflows, including mobile working and the cloud.
Balreed will take visitors on a journey through the seven stages of print transformation, including product demonstrations and advice on implementing strategies for each stage. Balreed expects the full ‘journey’ to take about an hour and half.
The seven stages include:
- Audit/Assessment/Solution Design/Workflow – including tablet demonstrations of print auditing and floor plan analysis;
- Professional services operation & workflow solutions – including demonstrations of secure release and follow me printing; mobile and cloud printing; scanning and document management; and print management, control and reporting;
- Financing options – with explanations of the different types of contract or agreement, including ImageFLEX;
- Remote Managed Services – including a live demonstration of a mini helpdesk and analysis of the benefits of proactive device management, such as 98%+ uptime, 94% first time fix and 30% remote resolution;
- 5Deskside/Field service support – with information on call procedures and service level agreements (SLAs);
- Account Management – Including reporting, performance reviews & continuous improvement; and
- 3D and Production printing systems