Workspace provider Spaces plans to significantly increase its UK presence in 2017. The Dutch company opened its first UK location in London last year, its second in Gerrards Cross in January and its third and fourth in Glasgow and Liverpool in February. Later this year, it plans to open three additional Spaces locations in the south-east (The Causeway, Teddington; Globe Park, Marlow; and Park Royal, West London), two more in London and three in the North.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Black Friday 2021: Microsoft unveils offers on Surface, Xbox and Office
- Why every business needs to do something about sustainability – but planting a tree isn’t the answer By Neil BradbrookWhy every business needs to do something about sustainability – but planting a tree isn’t the answer By Neil Bradbrook
- Two-speed Transition to Hybrid Working Sees Agile SMBs Outpace Large Enterprises
- Businesses could save lots of money with electric company cars, says Davis Grant
- Tech experts reveal best laptop’s to look out for in the Black Friday sales for any budget