Bulb Software Ltd has developed a sophisticated asset management solution for small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs). Bulb Things provides a range of features through a free app, which, for a fee, can be customised to access advanced features and additional services, such as connectivity to IoT sensors. Bulb Software claims the multi-asset solution provides operational savings by automating the collection and analysis of asset data (e.g. financing, usage, service invoices) from various sources; by automating administrative tasks (e.g. orders, contracts renewals, returns); by maximising up-time of assets and preventing damages/losses; and by helping users to control the costs of assets through smart alerts, benchmarking and better engagement with asset users.
Free asset management
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Getting the Most out of 5G By Michal Gadaj, EMEA FAE Section Manager at Quectel
- How businesses can save lives with a “Revive a Bee” corporate Christmas gift
- Konica Minolta launches Workplace One to unburden SMBs of IT infrastructure management and to power digital transformationKonica Minolta launches Workplace One to unburden SMBs of IT infrastructure management and to power digital transformation
- Black Friday 2021: Microsoft unveils offers on Surface, Xbox and Office
- Why every business needs to do something about sustainability – but planting a tree isn’t the answer By Neil BradbrookWhy every business needs to do something about sustainability – but planting a tree isn’t the answer By Neil Bradbrook