Of the 73% of us who make New Year’s Resolutions, 80% will have broken them by March, claim the makers of the habit-forming app Elephant. They say that it takes anything from three weeks to nine months of regular practice to form a new habit and have developed the Elephant iOS app to help with this process. It does this by encouraging users to practice any desired habit repeatedly throughout the day, using randomly timed visual cues or vibrations as reminders.
Form new habits
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Downsizing offices warned of broadband blunder
- Housing association saves over £22,000 per year by adopting paperless filing system
- Over a Quarter of U.K. Employees Feel Like Outsiders at Work
- The Big Switch: What the Changeover Means for Offices
- Five networking technology trends of 2023 by Five networking technology trends of 2023 by Alan Hayward, Sales & Marketing Manager at SEH TechnologyFive networking technology trends of 2023 by Five networking technology trends of 2023 by Alan Hayward, Sales & Marketing Manager at SEH Technology