Free-standing storage like the Steelcase Share It Collection helps define spaces within an open plan office and provides visual and acoustic privacy. Storage elements and cabinets can be combined with workstations to create defined boundaries and provide workers with a place to put their things. Units combining lockable storage and an open space for bags can double as seats and acoustical shields, creating space for the individual and teamwork. In this way, Share It Collection supports spontaneous interaction and provides privacy for focused work, bringing the benefits of the private office into the open plan.
Find the balance
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Housing association saves over £22,000 per year by adopting paperless filing system
- Over a Quarter of U.K. Employees Feel Like Outsiders at Work
- The Big Switch: What the Changeover Means for Offices
- Five networking technology trends of 2023 by Five networking technology trends of 2023 by Alan Hayward, Sales & Marketing Manager at SEH TechnologyFive networking technology trends of 2023 by Five networking technology trends of 2023 by Alan Hayward, Sales & Marketing Manager at SEH Technology
- 8 Safety Solutions to Keep Your Business Secure