JOAN Classroom helps higher education institutions manage their classrooms and resources more efficiently by showing a daily schedule outside each classroom door. Visionect’s classroom scheduling display also functions as an information screen in case of emergencies, delivering alerts and warnings across the campus without the need for wires or access to the power grid. JOAN Classroom uses 99% less power than LCD and can run for as long as 12 months on a single battery charge.
Digital alerting system
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Siemens and Awen Collective collaboration offers SMEs affordable cybersecurity solutions
- 1 In 10 Uk Businesses Are Unsure If They Will Survive The Next 12 Months As A Third Of Businesses Admit They Are Struggling To Manage Costs1 In 10 Uk Businesses Are Unsure If They Will Survive The Next 12 Months As A Third Of Businesses Admit They Are Struggling To Manage Costs
- Lockton to expand employee benefits offer with Peppy digital health app
- 5 Myths Busted: Paper’s Place in a Sustainable Future
- Leading investors back UK’s largest startup competition