JOAN Classroom helps higher education institutions manage their classrooms and resources more efficiently by showing a daily schedule outside each classroom door. Visionect’s classroom scheduling display also functions as an information screen in case of emergencies, delivering alerts and warnings across the campus without the need for wires or access to the power grid. JOAN Classroom uses 99% less power than LCD and can run for as long as 12 months on a single battery charge.
Digital alerting system
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Downsizing offices warned of broadband blunder
- Housing association saves over £22,000 per year by adopting paperless filing system
- Over a Quarter of U.K. Employees Feel Like Outsiders at Work
- The Big Switch: What the Changeover Means for Offices
- Five networking technology trends of 2023 by Five networking technology trends of 2023 by Alan Hayward, Sales & Marketing Manager at SEH TechnologyFive networking technology trends of 2023 by Five networking technology trends of 2023 by Alan Hayward, Sales & Marketing Manager at SEH Technology