Audeara headphones are the world’s first full fidelity headphones with an in-built hearing test. The first time the headphones are worn, the user undertakes an audiogram with the help of the Audeara app. The results are used to adjust the sound signal for each ear and are saved for future reference. The user can update their hearing profile by re-testing anytime.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Black Friday 2021: Microsoft unveils offers on Surface, Xbox and Office
- Why every business needs to do something about sustainability – but planting a tree isn’t the answer By Neil BradbrookWhy every business needs to do something about sustainability – but planting a tree isn’t the answer By Neil Bradbrook
- Two-speed Transition to Hybrid Working Sees Agile SMBs Outpace Large Enterprises
- Businesses could save lots of money with electric company cars, says Davis Grant
- Tech experts reveal best laptop’s to look out for in the Black Friday sales for any budget