C&S Wireless has launched a range of wireless charging pads and trays in nine colours and five shapes, with a choice of two Qi charging speeds (5W and 10W). In addition to the standard designs, customers have the option to specify bespoke designs, including personalised wording, company logos and custom colours, patterns and shapes. C&S Wireless has already partnered with NOW That’s What I Call Music, the best-selling compilation brand, and England Rugby, which is developing a bespoke range of charging devices in time for the World Cup later this year.
C&S Wireless launch new range of charging devices
More from InnovationsMore posts in Innovations »
- Barco has announced a major software update to its ClickShare product range
- Brother launch New scanning range
- Desktop to doorstep: Apogee has launched AutoMail
- Trainline launches Where next? feature to support businesses & customers in their final journey leg
- Microsoft Teams now includes human language translation for scheduled meetings