Rugged device specialist Conker has launched the SX50 barcode scanner for environments where accurate and reliable barcode scanning is needed for data capture, data analytics and productivity. Ideal for organisations aiming to replace paper-based processes for receipt and delivery of goods, ‘pick packing’ and inventory management, fulfilment and delivery, the IP67-rated Android 7.0 handheld device features an integrated 2D barcode scanner, an Octa-core processor, 32GB storage, dual SIM capabilities and an optional pistol grip for control and omfort during repetitive scanning tasks.
Conker launch new rugged bar code scanner
More from InnovationsMore posts in Innovations »
- Barco has announced a major software update to its ClickShare product range
- Brother launch New scanning range
- Desktop to doorstep: Apogee has launched AutoMail
- Trainline launches Where next? feature to support businesses & customers in their final journey leg
- Microsoft Teams now includes human language translation for scheduled meetings