DSales has added two high speed A3 devices to its range of Develop MFPs. Bridging the gap between office and production printing, the Develop ineo+ 659 and 759 (SRA3) have A4 colour print speeds of 65 pages per minute and the option of a Fiery controller and multiple finishing modules for demanding corporate print room applications. A single-pass, dual-scan document feeder offers high-speed scanning at up to 240 images per minute. Print, copy, scan and (optional) fax functions can be accessed quickly and easily via a 10.1in colour touchscreen display. This also offers easy pairing with NFC-enabled smartphones and tablets for mobile print and scan.
Bridging the gap
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Microsoft unveils accelerator for startups that use technology to help the planet
- SMEs could cut tech costs by 46%, and save £36,000+ a year on other overheads, with refurbished devices and a WFH modelSMEs could cut tech costs by 46%, and save £36,000+ a year on other overheads, with refurbished devices and a WFH model
- Free online learning platform aims to improve donkey welfare worldwide
- How not to let connected comms take over your work-life balance
- How to health check your business before you start out on the path of New Year Resolutions By Stuart ClarkHow to health check your business before you start out on the path of New Year Resolutions By Stuart Clark