Shoppers can save up to £680 on a Surface Book 2 and mouse as part of a range of Black Friday discounts Microsoft is offering on devices, Xbox consoles, headphones and accessories.
The company has announced savings for products on its website and in its Flagship London Store in Oxford Circus.
Other deals include saving up to £375 on a Surface Pro 7 plus Type Cover, saving 10% on a Surface Laptop 3, 30% off Surface Headphones and saving up to £140 on an Xbox One X.
This weekend is set to be one of the busiest of the year for retailers, with the average consumer planning to spend £224 during Black Friday and Cyber Monday. According to IMRG, £1.49 billion was spent on UK online retail sites during last year’s event, while Retail Week found 194 million visits were made to UK shopping pages over the same period.
Here’s a round-up of Microsoft’s Black Friday discounts:
Surface Book 2
Cost: From £1,599
Availability: Only available at the flagship Microsoft Store on Oxford Circus
- Up to 17 hours of battery life
- Available in 13.5” or 15” display
- Vibrant PixelSense touchscreen display
- Multiple modes including tablet, laptop and reverse laptop allowing you to create however you want
- Intel Core i5, Intel Core 8th Gen and/or Intel Core i7 processor available across the range of Surface Book 2 devices allowing you to do more
Surface Pro 7
Cost: From £699
Availability: Flagship Microsoft Store on Oxford Circus and online at online at Microsoft.com
- Ultra-lightweight 2-in-1 that offers laptop-to-tablet versatility
- Quad-core, 10th Generation Intel Core processor
- Up to 10.5 hours of battery life
- High resolution 12.3” PixelSense Display
Surface Laptop 3
Cost: From £899
Availability: Flagship Microsoft Store on Oxford Circus and online at Microsoft.com
- Available in 13” and 15” display
- Vibrant touchscreen PixelSense Display
- Up to 11.5 hours of battery life
- Surface Laptop 3 supports fast charging