Xpert Inventions has developed a new app, which it describes as an ‘Uber’ for the temporary recruitment industry, internal HR teams and companies that use temporary, shift-based staff and contractors.
TABS (Temporary Assignment Booking System) is a web- and mobile-based app that lets users send shift and job alerts and book staff in a just few clicks.
Claimed benefits include reductions of up to 32% in operational business costs when dealing with shift-based and temp staff and time savings of up to 40% for in-house recruitment teams.
The App manages all aspects of the front and back office including communications, bookings, scheduling, timesheet management, accounting and compliance.
Key features include:
- a geo-location and real time temp availability and search function;
- temp assignment and job alerting/acceptance to/from the agency or HR team’s candidate pool;
- calculation of the quickest travel route and directions to the assignment;
- automated timesheet sign-off and approval;
- automated submission and approval of compliance documents;
- automated client billing and invoicing for agencies and freelance contractors; and
- client/manager evaluation and rating of temporary staff and freelancers.
Chairman of Xpert Inventions Paul Excell said: “This is a game-changing yet very clear model. We customise the platform for any business or organisation, building in their search criteria and corporate requirements, then charge a monthly subscription based on the number of users per month. This is a nominal charge in comparison to the savings that will be delivered.”
He added: “Our customers will benefit as we further enhance the platform. We’re looking at biometric sign-off time sheets, are developing a ‘vend off’ solution, integration in external pay roll and accounting systems and other external and temporary staff loyalty rewards. No one else is doing this anywhere in the world.”