Adobe and Microsoft have expanded their strategic alliance to increase workforce productivity and improve process efficiency. Microsoft has made Adobe Sign its preferred e-signature solution and Adobe has made Microsoft Teams the preferred collaboration service for Adobe Create Cloud, Document Cloud and Experience Cloud. In addition, Adobe is to make Microsoft Azure the preferred cloud platform for Adobe Sign.
Adobe and Microsoft partnership
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Black Friday 2021: Microsoft unveils offers on Surface, Xbox and Office
- Why every business needs to do something about sustainability – but planting a tree isn’t the answer By Neil BradbrookWhy every business needs to do something about sustainability – but planting a tree isn’t the answer By Neil Bradbrook
- Two-speed Transition to Hybrid Working Sees Agile SMBs Outpace Large Enterprises
- Businesses could save lots of money with electric company cars, says Davis Grant
- Tech experts reveal best laptop’s to look out for in the Black Friday sales for any budget